TRAVEL HEALTH CARE
Manhattan Medical Arts is your hub for travel related health services and immunizations.
MANHATTAN MEDICAL ARTS – THE FIRST DESTINATION FOR SMART AND WELL-PREPARED TRAVELERS
- The best travel medicine and vaccination resource for the well-prepared traveler.
- Premium medical care for traveling across the world.
- What travel vaccinations do you need before your next trip?
WHY MMA BEFORE YOU TRAVEL?
Manhattan Medical Arts are the trusted resource for travelers, healthcare professionals, and organizations specializing in all types of travel health care services, medication, and consultation. We are the travelers’ clinic delivering an exceptional combination of evidence-based information and advice that fits your needs. We provide the best quality traveler-oriented care in West Village, New York.
- Post-travel consultation
- Infectious diseases prevention
- Physical exams
- Sprains, strains and fractures
- consultation and advice
- Pre-travel consultation
- Family care
IT IS BETTER TO BE PREPARED THAN SCARED!
Our travel medicine specialists can advise you about
- Food and water preparations
- Malaria prevention and treatment
- Precautions against insect bites
- High altitude acclimatization
- Jet lag prevention
- Vaccinations including hepatitis A and B and yellow fever
OUR TRAVEL MEDICINE AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Your travel medicine expert can determine the timing for the travel immunization. The physician will also alert you about the risks and health hazards in certain locations and educate you to stay safe and healthy. We will give you simple and effective solutions to all the problems one can encounter while traveling.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Before leaving for your trip, consult your travel health specialist about the management and prevention of
- Food and water-borne diseases
- Epidemic diseases in your travel destination and their prevention
- Yellow fever
- Heat illness such as exhaustion, dehydration, stress and stroke
- Traveler’s diarrhea
- Insect bites
- Vaccination against seasonal influenza, meningitis, encephalitis, dengue fever, typhoid fever, diphtheria, tetanus, polio chikungunya fever etc.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
From parasites and malaria to bird flu, zika and polio, international travelers are exposed to many serious infections around the globe.
Besides keeping the necessary dose of multivitamins and packing a tube of hand sanitizer and disinfectants before boarding a plane, travelers must receive the immunization shots that are recommended for their destination.
While enjoying a complete cultural immersion, draw the line at sharing infectious diseases of the host country and bringing them back home! Protect yourself and others from international maladies and make sure you are well acquainted with the immunization shots you need before your next adventure.
TRAVEL IMMUNIZATION ADVICE
It’s important to visit your travel health physician as early as possible before traveling. Remember that many vaccinations require several days or weeks to be effective. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that travelers should visit their doctor, at least four to six weeks prior to an international trip.
Manhattan Medical Arts provides the finest travel health services in West Village, Manhattan, NY.
Consult a travel health specialists before your next travel.