SCHEDULE AN ONLINE DOCTOR APPOINTMENT
To make it efficient for us to be at your service, Manhattan Medical Arts provides virtual care. With online access to our healthcare facility, you can reach our experienced board-certified physicians from the comfort of your homes.
A physical in clinic visit to the doctor can be cumbersome at times like these especially when we’re experiencing a global pandemic, or due to day to day time- constraints. Regardless of wherever you are and whatever you are doing, you can now schedule an online doctor visit and let our expert physicians take care of your health-related needs.
WHY CHOOSE US
FOR AN ONLINE DOCTOR VISIT?
Our priority is to provide you with the best care. We believe the health care experience should be seamless and we have successfully managed to do so by introducing and providing the best online healthcare service through this platform.
- Our very experienced and board-certified physicians will ensure all your health concerns are attended to.
- We do a thorough assessment to get a clear understanding of your health conditions. A medical assistant will ask certain questions prior to scheduling your online doctor visit with the physician best suited to attend to your concerns.
- Through an online doctor visit, your health concerns will be addressed in real-time. You don’t have to work your way around your daily schedule to go visit your doctor, you’ll be able to schedule an online doctor visit wherever you are.
- Manhattan Medical Arts also provide online medication management which enables you to get a prescription online. If you want to refill a prescription or get medicine for your condition the doctor will simply send an electronic prescription to your local pharmacy.
- It is very important to us that your protected health information is handled via secure channels, and therefore we ensure your online experience is done through a secure network and doctor-patient confidentiality is in place and all your medical records information kept confidential under the compliance of HIPAA.
WHAT CAN I
EXPECT FROM MY TELEVISIT
Our telehealth visits are in full compliance to the HIPPA laws and your health information is fully protected and kept confidential.
The interaction will take place through a secure digital platform. It might only be through audio but if the physician deems it necessary and most importantly if the patient is comfortable, an online video call may take place.
A THOROUGH ASSESSMENT
The physician will make sure to thoroughly assess your overall health and conditions. Before you are connected to the doctor, a medical assistant may contact you to ask a few health-related questions to prep you for the visit.
Your healthcare provider will discuss and provide all the information needed to ensure your health-related concerns and queries are adequately answered.
After your online visit, if the physician prescribes you any medication, we ensure that the prescription is sent to a pharmacy near you in a timely manner.
RESPECT AND INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION
Our physicians are trained to address and follow up with all your concerns and questions. We are delighted to have the most compassionate and professional Physicians on our team.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Schedule a Televisit via Zebra or Zocdoc.
You’ll be able to talk to the doctor at the scheduled time by clicking on the link sent to you after appointment confirmation
Online prescriptions if any, are sent to the nearest pharmacy after your Televisit
For what kind of medical issues can we schedule an online appointment?
You can schedule an online doctor visit for any kind of medical issue but if you feel that you might have something serious that needs urgent medical attention, you are advised to visit a healthcare facility immediately.
How will I get a prescription after a virtual appointment?
Our physician will send an online prescription to the pharmacy of your choice. You can collect your medications from there.
What if I don’t want a video call?
It is well within your rights to refuse a video call but we advise you to have the online appointment through video because the doctor might ask you to perform some self-checks to determine the necessary health plan.
Is an online doctor visit cost-effective?
Yes, an online doctor visit may be cost-effective
What kind of medications can be prescribed online?
You can get an online prescription of antibiotics and capsules. You may not get an online prescription for medications such as control substances, stimulants, antipsychotic medications, or sleeping pills.
Is the online doctor visit covered by insurance?
Televisit appointments will be covered by insurance. The patient just needs to pay co-pay, coinsurance or deductible if the patient has any responsibility from insurance. If the patient has no insurance, self-pay rate is $100.
How to prepare for the online doctor visit?
Once you have booked an appointment through our easy appointment scheduling platform, make sure before the online consultation begins, your internet, webcam, and speakers are working properly.
We advise you to prepare a list of questions so that our physicians can attend to your needs more efficiently and can answer all your health-related queries.
Before the appointment make sure you provide all your medical history so that our expert physicians are more aware of your conditions and can help you in a more effective manner.